Pages


Friday, March 9, 2018

LEAVES OF ABSENCE acquired by the State Library of Victoria


I’m delighted to announce that my artist book, Leaves of Absence (2017), has been reserved by the State Library of Victoria. The book, a limited edition of 10 plus one artist proof, is pictured in our study at Abbotsford.




Leaves of Absence is the first work to draw its subject matter entirely from my regional work base. Next Friday, 16 March, from 2.30 - 3.15 pm, I’m taking part in Regional Arts Words (RAW) a panel discussion Regional Arts Australia is hosting during Melbourne Art Book Fair 2018 in the Great Hall, NGV International. My contribution will include a show and tell of Leaves of Absence, the seeds of which were sewn in 2015, during a forest walk in the Victorian goldfields town of Newstead. 

For full details of RAW, visit Regional Arts Australia HERE.